Perfect for weddings, civil and naming ceremonies, board meetings, book clubs, seminars, lectures and conferences
Licenced for Civil Marriages with up to 60 people, the elegant Town Hall is the official room for local services and ceremonies.
This attractive, dignified space lends a sense of grandeur to your special occasion, or an air of authority to your business event. The impressive arched windows flood the high-ceilinged room with natural light – perfect for wedding photos. Then either stay in the same space for your wedding breakfast and reception, or move down to the larger Corn Exchange below.
The Town Hall is located on the first floor, accessible via a lift, and can be hired in conjunction with the Corn Exchange below to keep your celebrations in one location.
Key features of the Town Hall
- Licensed for Civil Marriages with up to 60 people
- Non-tiered theatre style configuration seats up to 60 people
- Board Room configuration seats up to 40 people
- Beautiful photogenic environment for those special photos
- Access to the balcony for amazing aerial shots of your event
- Projectors available
- Electrical sockets around tables
- Note pads, pens, flip boards can be supplied
- Free wi-fi and internet connection
- Teas, coffees, soft drinks can be supplied
- Catering can be arranged
- Preferential local hotel and B&B room rates (the nearest hotels are just a few metres away)
- Preferential rates with local services such as caterers, florists, beverage suppliers, car hire, table decoration and dressing