Perfect for business meetings and presentations, hobby groups, seminars and intimate wedding ceremonies or breakfasts
The smallest and most intimate of our available spaces, the Magistrates Room retains a sense of grandeur thanks to the wall of impressive Victorian sash windows, which fill the room with natural light.
Conveniently located on the ground floor, the Magistrates Room has the benefit of ‘hidden’ hot and cold running water and sink facilities, making it ideal for more ‘self contained’ meetings and events.
Key features of the Magistrates Room
- Non-tiered theatre style configuration seats up to 30 people
- Board Room configuration seats up to 18 people
- Beautiful photogenic environment for those special photos
- Free wi-fi and internet connection
- Electrical sockets around tables
- Projectors available
- Note pads, pens, flip boards can be supplied
- Teas, coffees, soft drinks can be supplied
- Catering can be arranged
- Preferential local hotel and B&B room rates (the nearest hotels are just a few metres away)
- Preferential rates with local services such as caterers, florists, beverage suppliers, car hire, table decoration and dressing