One of the aims of the Town and Manor of Hungerford is to: Provide financial support to groups, causes and projects, within the area of benefit.
To do this we look to give donations and welcome applications from all groups. For full details or to get in touch to discuss how to make an application.
Most of our donations are matched by Greenham Common Trust so we advise first getting your project listed with them.
- Hungerford Theatre Group – Rehearsals and performance £1,620.00
- Hungerford Youth and Community Centre – 2022 Running costs £3,500.00
- Hungerford Summer Festival – 2022 Running costs £500.00
- Camburn Trust – Annual student donations £1,000.00
- HADCAF – Annual summer event costs £500
- NWN – Over 80’s parcels £500
- Hungerford Primary School – Breakfast Club £500
- HTC – Christmas trees & lights £1,000
- RBL – Poppy wreath £200
- Hungerford Extravaganza – Christmas event £220.00
- S. Central Ambulance Service – Defib Training £150
- Tennis Club – Tennis court refurbishment £500
- Arts for Hungerford – Cost of events £300
- Dementia Choir – Cost of venue hire £250
- Newbury Soup Kitchen – Costs to access this service in Hungerford £250
- Rotary Club of Hungerford – Santa Fun Run £50
- Grand Total – so far £12,040